Marketing & Strategy
Key Accounts Manager: Full-Time
We help brands, and marketing partners drive profitable, scalable, and long-term revenue through performance-based partnerships and cutting-edge technology.
You’ll be working with some of the smartest and most experienced people in the digital marketing industry.
- We develop products to help businesses in 20 countries acquire more leads and sales.
- B2B, B2C, Charity, you name it we can drive leads for it.
You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with important accounts in our company. As the lead point of contact for key clients, you’ll help with onboarding, managing, growing, and ultimately helping our clients succeed.
What you’ll be doing;
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analysing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
We think you'll be successful if you:
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- Four to five years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
What’s in it for me?
- Industry standard salary
- Company bonus
- Work from home anywhere in Australia with an awesome remote team!
- Growth opportunities